Without knowing the actual plans one way or the other, it is useless
to speculate and debate it.

I returned after my vacation and I am saddened that MM is not closer
to completion. I appreciate the mini golf and the paving but those new
businesses must be hopping mad! Some of the pavillion stores do not
even have walls yet. This season will probably be a total loss for
them and I bet many will pull out. Such a shame.