Oak, I've been told more than once, to write a book, but boy, do you
have it!  I just love reading your posts.  They're the stuff "dreams"
are made of.  You just tell it like it is and like the few GOOD books
I get my hands on, yearly, I remember MOST of what you've posted.  You
really know how to weave a story and I love it.  You make me SEE you,
especially the guy with the "silver" shoes!  I have a vivid
imagination, read comic books and watched cartoons, every Saturday
morning!

You're one of those kids, my Mom and Dad told me to stay away from!
Chuckling!  That kind, was MY kind!  I was a "ratty" kid; a kid only a
Mother could love!  Always in Confession, professing to "never do
THAT, anymore"!  HAH!  I was ALWAYS up to something!  Your shopping
skills you learned from your parents too.  You know, the folks you
don't appreciate, until they're gone!  I was forever telling my Mom,
how did she ever put up with me?  This was back in the 70's.  She
said, "by today's standards, I was a "good" kid"!  Me?

I'd say, you turned out alright, just as I did.  I'm proud of you and
we've never met!  I'm wearing a rosary around my neck, now!