--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Tom, as usual logic need not apply when you get into your "win an
> argument at all cost" mode.

I got an interesting phone call about this issue yesterday.  I guess a
lot of people who don't post here actually do read this board.

It appears it wasn't just me that thought that Paul's quote to the
paper about the Mission's "brand of christianity"  was bad for the
case.

Some people who are far more important than me to the actual case
thought the same thing.

Glad to know that while I may be the goat on this Board, that's not the
case in the real world.