This was a great post and I now understand why so many people
I love didn't want this Mission.  No, don't shove your faith down my
throat!  In that regard, board the windows up and send them packing!
The city should buy the building and make into a Senior Center.
There's a built in parking lot and ground floor entry.  The money
Bruce Springsteen donated could be used for furniture, computers, TV's
and things like that.  $200,000, wasn't it?