I didn't say that I thought CH was sorry, it was a speculative
declaration that I read somewhere in this group, several threads back.
 So when someone complains that an aspect of the boardwalk looks bad
where a lot of activity is going on, how can AP make a comeback when
it's main showpiece is lacking.  There have been complaints about the
lights on the facade, how the little ships adorning the roof look, etc.

I don't know about you, but I'm just here to exchange ideas and write
personal opinions.  Not here to debate what isn't and get into
sonmeone else's head.  Different strokes is my opinion!  You know what
they say about opinions...don't want to be a smart a$$ either!  Been
in AP over 15 years and Oct. 1, I've been in NJ for 38 years, longer
than some of the young posters age.  AP has something for everyone and
I'm just one of them!  As a wife, mother of 5 adult children,
grandmother and retiree who prefers the company of a diverse group of
people, I've earned the right to voice or not voice my opinion!

As a veteran of the civil rights struggle in the South, a member of a
"protected group", Black and a woman, who historically have been
discriminated against, I'm just going to keep on keeping on until I
die.  Issues that affect me, affect us all in the long run, so you do
you and I'll do me!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre"