Werner,

I agree with most of what you said and i think you make some very
good points.  I can understand how it would be terribly frustrating
to care passionately about something and see it going awry.  I can
also understand why its annoying to put time and energy into
something only to be questioned by others who put in far less.  I
for one don't know an inordinate amount about redevelopment but i
try to be openminded and use common sense.  I bought in town because
i think the town has a lot of potential and i like its eclectic
nature.  I could have bought in other beach towns if i only wanted
to see my property value go up without regard for any other
factors.  I bought here because i like the vibe and funk factor and
i voice my opinion because i want to see the place get
better.  "Thats all i have to say about that" (Forrest Gump)

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dsher4" <dsher4@> wrote:
> >
> > No, obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion.  And in
some
> > cases the suggestions are good.  I'm just pointing out that i
have
> > noticed a trend on this board.  Generally, the people who have
put a
> > lot of time and money into their homes in the town are
cautiously