--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "New Beetoap" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was refering to the PRESS as an establishment not a particular
> publication.
>
> FYI - the New York Times and NBC TV and Radio ...etc, all hyped the
> coming back of AP...maybe you missed all that.

Look, all the evidence points to Asbury coming back...since you never
come here, you wouldn't know that. Yes the economy is going to hit us.

> Q - when did you hear about AP and what is your time stamp of
> reference ?

Hmmm..lets see, I don't really remember because I was an infant. My
grandparents had a tent in OG and I grew up in Red Bank. Born at
Monmouth Med.  I rode that great ferris wheel in the tillie building
with my parents when they still liked each other, won a couple of
gold rings on the carousel, wished I was tall enough to spin upside
down in the spinning tube, played skeeball with my high school love
for what seemed like hours in the shady eighties, loved loved loved
that kooky funhouse that you rode through on those cool carts and
never wanted to see my chubby little body look even more chubby in
those funky mirrors.

> That could explain alot about our differing observations.

What explains our observations is radically different perceptions on
life in general. I am grateful I don't share yours. Oh and YOU DON'T
LIVE HERE.