Jack's and Oak's comments have been most reasonable. And regarding  those
anti-gov people, keep in mind that, during this state of emergency  for a
storm that forecast well in advance, guv chris christie and  Lieutenant
Governor Kim Guadagno are MIA.  The guv who has made a name for  himself by
scapegoating government employees is at Disney World.  The  lieutenant governor
who
is supposed to be in charge when he is absent is in  Mexico.

In a message dated 12/28/2010 10:59:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,