I agree with you on what the "small gov'mint" people are feeling!  They want a
government that "miraculously" come to their aid in
weather emergencies like this but "9-11", should have taught everyone
to "be prepared"!  We have had almost 2 weeks of weather warnings that the
storms that flooded Southern California was headed this way.

I can't think of anyone NOT watching or hearing of the weather debacle headed
this way!  Right now, there's hardly anything open for business for lack of
municipal services unprepared!  This storm was not as bad as the Blizzard of
'96, but the response is terrible, as usual.

Over the last 3 decades I've seen municipal and State workers pay go
past what Federal Workers were getting, but as far as services, equipment went
wanting and "privatized" as in garbage collections, streets being repaired and
general infrastructure go begging!

So you hated Corzine the billionaire and voted for the "thug/bully"
prosecutor who made his career fighting so-called "corruption", more like
entrapment using the infamous Dwek, so he can get a lighter sentence for
ratting out people suspected of criminal action.

He comes into Trenton, like the bully he is and berate the teachers and any
worker covered by a union, makes the Democrats look like the "bad" guys they
aren't and you get the government you deserve!

Where is Christie?  Disneyworld!  His Lieutenant?  Mexico!  Great!

Re-elect him for more of the same and stop your whining!