From: "2fast4u" <sharon_b...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:44:19
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Gunshots in windows and ongoing crime in AP

Very eloquently said.  The Coaster ran a photo of (some) Asbury Park
Youths getting summer jobs, but the few in the photo could barely
alleviate the rampant unemployment, so prevalent on the West Side.

>From NJ natives, back in the 40's and 50's, Boston Way was a very decent
>neighborhood to live in, before the influx of drugs, racial
profiling and Black on Black crime.

Boston Way is being leveled soon as a way of getting rid of some
problems and the construction of affordable housing.  We'll see and
thanks for your positive statement.