--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <dfsavgny@...> wrote:
> I would take pictures of it and put pressure on the city to demolish it and
> put a lien for the demolition costs on the property.

Put a bigger memory card in. And spend three hours driving ALL around.

Start with the boarded up apartments next to Jack's as well. That mess.

the city needs to bring in some temp code enforcement officials.

Spend one week planning and another week blanketing the city. Start on the
boardwalk and work west.