Hi all.
Yes ,we are still using the apache::asp ,it is a great peace of software
after all.
And we want to thank the original authors for the work they have done.
Anyway ,it looks like there is not a lot of going on with the module now.
Still, we are maintaining a very big application that uses it.
We use perl + Apache::ASP extensively .
I guess there are others out there in our position.
Also, It looks like there is a need for at least one patch being applied .
So ,maybe the original authors want to take the maintenance back?
Or is there anybody with write permissions on the module in CPAN?
We don't want any changes etc...  just to make sure that everything works.
Thanks
Evgeny