Hah. I've used git before. It's good, merging and branching are really good as
long as you get all the details right. To really use it effectively though I
ended up creating a cookbook file of sorts with recipes for many of the more
interesting uses. There were seemingly simple things that could have many
unexpected consequences, such as forgetting one cli arg and your merge goes in
as individual commits instead of as a single transaction. Have fun rolling that
back if you need to. :)

I'm setting up Apache-ASP in SF. I'm using SVN for the rcs.

Josh, would you be open to providing an svn dump so we can maintain historical
log on the check ins (assuming I can get that imported into SF).

Thanks
Greg