Nice to hear that there are others interested as well !
I will be happy to provide any help needed .

@Gregory I think public repository is probably better idea ,this way you
will neither
be a bottleneck .Other then that anything that you ,Thanos & Josh prefer
will be fine.
I am personally is much more comfortable with svn then git ,but git have
nice branch
features .

Seems like the module can live in Josh's directory on CPAN and this is
great.
Thanks
Evgeny