On 8/14/2011 2:40 PM, Gregory Youngblood wrote:
How about creating a patch and sending it to the list. For the short term it
lets the fixes get out. Perhaps we'll hear from Josh or can make other
arrangements. What do you think?

Greg

Thanos, Greg, I am happy to go into co-maintainer on this.  I can look at
patches
or integrations when they come in for peer review, and can publish to web site
still,
which is simply built off of the perldoc from ASP.pm.

Obviously not been highly engaged here, so great if others run with it!

@Thanos, I think you had the biggest bundle of work that needed to get out there
in terms of new db layer overhaul, so if you have any special considerations
or interest here would love to hear it.

Happy if some one hosts this in a reasonable open source repository, github,
sourceforge type of gig.  I guess I would be partial to something with svn
offered
and SourceForge seems to but no strong opinions here if it works and folks can
collaborate, spin off trial forks, etc.

Regards,

Josh