On 15/08/2011 09:38 πμ, Tsirkin Evgeny wrote:
Nice to hear that there are others interested as well !
I will be happy to provide any help needed .

@Gregory I think public repository is probably better idea ,this way you
will neither
be a bottleneck .Other then that anything that you ,Thanos & Josh prefer
will be fine.
I am personally is much more comfortable with svn then git ,but git have
nice branch
features .

Ok, so we're all old-school ;)
I also prefer subversion to git mostly because I'm still figuring git out.
Let's set up a sourceforge project and be done with it (?)
I wouldn't mind github too.
I think I can start posting rudimentary stuff to the list for comments/inclusion on Wednesday or Thursday when I'll be back from holidays.

Seems like the module can live in Josh's directory on CPAN and this is
great.
Thanks
Evgeny

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 3:23 AM, Gregory Youngblood <g...@tcscs.com