Mukul da,

>Could I divulge on their behalf-I did that many a time before. The world,-India in >particular- will be bending over backward to lend on "never-bother-to-return-you are >our Annadata-" basis to free Oxom's Central Finance Bank.

We are not talking about the 'tax' on the GOI here, but of raising capital from the common people in Assam.
Perhaps you missed this in today's Sentinel:
_________________

APW to ULFA: Why silent on B'deshis?
Paresh has lost mental balance: ULFA kin
"ULFA leaders are wild beasts, and as such they extort the Asomiyas and invest the funds so collected in Bangladesh. Had the ULFA really loved Asom and its people, it would have driven the Bangladeshis out from the State and bailed the Asomiyas out from the ongoing demographic invasion," said ULFA kin.
By a Staff Reporter
GUWAHATI, Sept 26: The Assam Public Works (APW), an organization comprising family members of ULFA cadres, went hammer and tongs against United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA) 'commander-in-chief' Paresh Baruah, and said that Baruah had lost his mental balance. "Had Paresh Baruah been mentally sound, he would not have demanded tax from Indians staying in the North-east," APW director Abhijit Sarma said while talking to The Sentinel today.
Reacting to Paresh Baruah's mother Miliki Baruah's recent comment that the ULFA leaders are not 'cocks and ducks', and that they will come as soon as they are called by the Centre, Abhijit Sarma said: "In fact, ULFA leaders are wild beasts, and as such they extort the Asomiyas and invest the funds so collected in Bangladesh. Had the ULFA really loved Asom and its people, it would have driven the Bangladeshis out from the State and bailed the Asomiyas out from the ongoing demographic invasion." He also appealed to writer Mamoni Raisom Goswami to engage herself in solving problems afflicting the State like floods and erosion rather than being the 'spokesperson' of the rebel group.
The APW also warned the Army of any atrocities on the common people in the name of operations against the rebel group. "We will start a democratic movement against the Army if they are found harassing common people in their operations against the rebel group," Sarma said.
Meanwhile, the APW has started a signature campaign from today to assess the people's opinion on 'who actually does not want direct peace talks to begin — the Centre or the ULFA.'
The PCG and the PCPIA, on the other hand, were silent when the Centre had asked the ULFA to write a letter to the Government expressing its willingness for direct talks with the Centre for the five jailed ULFA leaders to be freed, but the two organizations raised a hue and cry when the Army started its operation against the rebel group. The PCPIA staged a sit-in demonstration in front of Dhighalipukhuri in the city today in protest against the Army operations in the State.
Meanwhile, the Army has intensified its operations in and around the Dibru-Saikhowa Reserve Forest but reports of any casualty was yet to ascertained.