General JJ Singh  will be  in Arunachal    as New Delhis  Manager for  the
following  –

 ( I agree Governor selection  in India is flawed  one , u will either see an
irrelevant politician whose shelf life is over  being appointed   or  retired
govt top official.)

Indian Army  is in middle of major reorganization in Eastern command. Two new
mountain divisions will be  added there -- Checkmate China, though it’s very
unlikely there will be any war . Heavy lift helicopters, 140 air droppable
ultra light Howitzers,utlity choppers,  helicopter gunship and UAVs will be
part of these new army divisions.

New Road building project will connect Arunachals two ends – Tawang to Tirap.
New Railway connectivity between Itanagar and Harmuti. ND will count on JJ to
kick off these  two ambitious projects.Rs 10,000 crores  announced by MMS last
month. Project start to end – 5 years , can they do it , I doubt it ..10 years
may be !!!

Road building project in AP is vital for that states economy , future trade
with China and more importantly move our Army .The biggest problem is not the
inadequacy of soldiers but getting them to border quickly. In AP all roads run
along river valleys, but they are not inter connected…..Go Figure it took 45
years from 1962 to realize it !! stupidity ….       To travel between two
border towns Nafra and Sarli just 200km , but today one has to journey nearly
600 KM into Assam. Road building in AP is not easy either, roads have to
negotiate  from 1000 ft gradient height to 20,000 feet. One other reason was
after 1962 military defeat , Delhi felt building road meant it will be easier
for invading Chinese army  to roll down into Assam….. very  defensive mindset
that is..

      note :    Data source - India Today mag.