> The minister/s are just doing what these gods-gift-to-humanity >
> phoren-nibaaxi-desis do, day in and day out. Just look at assamnet.
I didn't understand. Could you give an example, C'da? How are these
assamnetters doing what the ministers/s
are doing?

Ram is right (if I understood him right, that is!), that however successful
(many are!) the Indians are here in the US or any other country overseas, has
nothing to do with India's economic prosperity.

“In order to make spiritual progress you must be patient like a tree and humble
like a blade of grass”