Organized brainwashing --trying subtly through "Media Feel-Good" hypes- to get
more votes-to come back to "democratitic" lootpower----a a a a n d---- live
happily ever after.
Needed anotherUnited Ad by NRI's +NRA's just before vote time to warn the
1150,000,000--"Why  you should reject families and cults  and godmen-- and only
vote Science"
mm