Dear Mr. Chetia,

All I pointed out was that the AASU was instrumental
in beating up Bihari candidates (from Assamese
newspaper reports). And so was the Shiv Sena. That was
the similarity.

For the record, I support the view that jobs in the
lower level for federal organizations should go to
local candidates.

I, however, doubt very much if a Shiv Sena like
approach to things ever helps.

Rajib

--- Prasenjit Chetia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

=== message truncated ===