That is a RISC-like approach. I have read a bit on the ARM architecture and was
impressed by it. It does have a condition code register. And most of the
instructions have a "mask" which makes their execution conditional on the CC
register, like a branch is conditional on the CC.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group