From: IBM Mainframe Assembler List <ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> On Behalf
Of Laddie Hanus
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2021 2:51 PM
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/Architecture Principles of Operation pdf

How does one get a resource link id? I contracting at a larger software house
(not an employee, try to get a full time position in your early 60’s). I’m
there because I have done assembler for 40 years. Guess I’ll have to stay at
the z14 level for a while

Laddie Hanus

Sent from whatever device I am using.

> On Nov 14, 2021, at 3:18 PM, Bob Raicer <r...@raicer.com> wrote:
>
> I am curious to know why z/Architecture Principles of Operation
> (SA22-7832) is not included in the z/OS 2.5 documentation collection
> (ZOSV2R5-PDFKIT_GA2021.zip), nor is it in the z/OS 2.4 documentation
> collection (zOSV2R4Library.zip), nor is it in the z/OS 2.3
> documentation collection (zOSV2R3Library.zip).
>
> SA22-7832-10 WAS included in the z/OS 2.2 collection (C27843006.zip)
> and a current-at-the-time version was included in all prior
> collections (as best as I can tell).
>
> It can be obtained by going through
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www-01.ibm.com/servers/resourcelin
> k__;!!Ebr-cpPeAnfNniQ8HSAI-g_K5b7VKg!b2f3DVZgLtemzOuGB3S85OEh97GG6xBxN
> WhUNIgzPY2lFpEzawkDKr2s3-T0Bhtg0aSg5Q$ , however, this requires an IBM
> Resourcelink user ID and the pub seems to be in a machine model specific
> library (for example, the "z15 Model T01 library").
>
> Is there some (sensible) reason for this?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bob Raicer

attachments from your system.