De: "yvan munoz" <mr.yvan.mu...@gmail.com>
À: "Mageia general discussions" <mageia-disc...@mageia.org>
Envoyé: Vendredi 24 Septembre 2010 20:17:54 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin /
Berne / Rome / Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: [Mageia-discuss] [Aufml, gifts, Magiea, communication] Question about
intro. text proposal for Aufml Administrators

Hello

Aufml serve Mageia to provide legal plateform for donation.
Mageia website explain how to.
But on Aufml website there is no text to explain on first page.
--> this could cause doubts for people not knowing exactly what aufml, maybe ?

So here is a text I would like to propose to the aufml directors to be revised,
"spirit of what a simple explanation could be on Aufml front page website"

Sorry, this is a google translation but better than french on english ml :)

##########

Hello

Our association is actually still Francophone Association of Users of Mandriva
Linux.

Nevertheless, we, members of the association decision, we are committed to the
project Mageia. Currently discussions are underway to determine if the
association itself must be revised law. Pending decisions and actions following
from it, however, we decided collegially to support the effort of the project
Mageia.

The association is closer today AUFML MAGEIA project, and this at any time
without denying the personal choice of each member or judgmental about any
project or policy. The project will start MAGEIA a colossal task: to ensure the
birth of a new distribution starting from the fork of Mandriva Linux 2010.1.
The nascent community around Mageia has many needs. Priority is given to
aujoud'hui the establishment of infrastructure. To ensure its complete
independence from any commercial, the project needs to collect donations, our
donations.

To meet this need, the urgent today for the excitement generated by the
project, we have decided AUFML Association to offer the project MAGEIA our
legal platform (association law 1901 in France). So we agreed, in accordance
with the project Mageia, offer everyone the opportunity to use us as a
temporary platform can reccueillir gifts, and monitoring, both for us and for
the project and for donors.

We want the transition to apologize for our website, which is not, you can see,
initially planned for it. But simply to ensure communication between our
members.

We are all convinced of the importance of an independent project for a
distribution of the quality of that which was originally developed by people
from other Edge IT and community. A distribution of quality, well integrated,
with better hardware support, allowing freedom to the user's desktop and its
applications, and allowing flexibility for administrators. We want this for us,
for you.

Therefore the association AUFML agrees to provide service to all the
possibilities to collect and manage the first donations. The association is
also committed to full transparency in the management, allowing everyone to be
sure of the actual destination of each donation.

We do not know now if this situation lasted, with modification of our
association, or if it will be temporary, depending on the existence of legal
Mageia. But there is no need to wait to participate! You will find all the
information inherent in the project Mageia and how to participate on the
project page namesake.

French peolple could find the original, for 24h, here :
http://pastebin.com/vNkx6mR0

Regards.