You are correct, this is more or less the scenario involved - the problem is that people want to call a personalized line AND speak to the same subset of agents preferably. I have never seen such a setup myself - I have seen CCs with 30 or 40 queues, never 200 - so I was wondering if anybody ever trued something on these lines; or if there are better solutions to the same problem.
Best regards
l.