Hi everyone:

I run some tests and I believe that we improve the txpower. Why I say
"I believe" because I tested with "airbase-ng" for the AP mode and
airodump for the reception power. I couldn't set up my cards using
hostapd... Yes RTFM, still no luck so I didn't wanted to lose more
time and went for the "airbase" solution. (any other software ideas to
measure?)

Thank you for everyone for your kind help;

1) Also, one more request is there any way to improve the "rxpower", I
mean the sensitivity? Again I don't mind hardcoding anything...

2) I happen to run 2 of this Senao cards (identical) in the same
machine, and sometimes.... seems random, I get a complete system hang,
not kernel panic, but completely dead... if I`m listening to music, i
only hear an awful noise: (fuirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... like :P). My
current guess is a problem in one of the critical sections for the
code that is not properly prepared for this type of concurrency
(AND/OR) some kind of race condition happening.

I want to send some way to reproduce or some system logs. Other than
"dmesg" given it doesn't survive the crash. I want to help!

I'm using "iw dev wlan0 del" to survive for the time being when I can
do with only one card.

Thank you and looking forward to help;

--
omniprese...@wired®