Dear all,

For research purpose, I want to make the Atheros wifi card to send out
a response packet immediately after ath5k_intr() is triggered by a
packet-receive interrupt.

I want to send the packet in either ath5k_intr() (although I know it
is not good practice...) or ath5k_tasklet_rx(). However, management
packet transmission functions, such as ieee80211_send_probe_req,
ieee80211_send_assoc,... are all defined in mac80211 level and take
input data structures such as struct ieee80211_sub_if_data *, struct
ieee80211_work *,  or struct ieee80211_local *, which I really have
difficulty to find or derive from the ath5k level data structures,
such as ath5k_softc, or ath5k_hw... Could anyone please advise on how
could it be done?

Alternatively, does anyone know how to "fill up" a skb structure
"manually" in the ath5k level and send it out using ath5k_tx()
directly?

Thanks a lot!
YY