Hi Guys!

Did you see this email? Did you notice all the questions about the
technical basis of your position? Maybe you should answer them.

Also, I'm having trouble reconciling your road lying with the
assertion that the two proposals are compatible. How can they be if
their outcomes are so different?

Robert Sayre