Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

welshweyr,
The debate now isn't whether we should charge cheaters for access, it's whether Aprone should charge a small fee for the game, and I personally think charging a small fee to users and giving them extra perks for paying is the way to go. Of course, this is really up to Aprone. Aprone, would you be willing to continue supporting the game for paid members, and if so, how much? Will we be getting new maps and zombies for example, or will we perhaps get new weapons or weapon upgrades? it doesnt' have to be much, just enough to keep us subscribing. Good thing about this method is a: Aprone gets some money in his pocket. B: those already playing don't have to stop due to lack of funds. and c: everyone who pays gets extra features. So theoretically everyone should be happy. hahaha. And perhaps this is the right time to ask. I'm real curious why Aprone got burned out with the game. Is it due to all the cheaters? Is it simply the fact you're way busyer now and you don't have time to work on the game? I think we'd love to know if you don't mind discussing it with us.