Re: Anyone ever beat the borg in STFC?

Well I don't pretend to be a startrek expert. I'll admit to being something of an obsessive fan of Doctor who and the works of jrr tolkien, (don't get me started on what steven mophat has done to doctor who), but I'll admit with startrek my interest is more casual.

I enjoy watching it, have seen most of the original series plus the films, and own all of next gen, ds9, and voyager (the other series aren't really things i'd want to own), but that is about as far as it goes, I don't really have any desire to look into how starship work or learn Klingon big_smile.

Regarding Q, I doubt it'd be possible to get a big actor like John delancy to star in an audio game, not without lots of money, but there are alternatives.

For example, I remember a plot in voyager where q had a son, why not play a grown up version of him? takingafter&n bsp; his father and causing havoc for starfleet?

Indeed, if you wanted to go with the beta quadrent plot, Q jr could be  catapulting a starship into the depths of space to give   humanity experience of another new and deadly race, as Q did with the borg.

Now there! is a part I'd like to play, that would be awsome! big_smile.

  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Locutus
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Joseph Westhouse
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward