Re: Anyone ever beat the borg in STFC?

Yes Dark, you're right.  I'm not sure if this is related, but in a book called q-squared he had a relation called trelaine (I think that's how you spell it.  He was a rather eccentric member of the q continuum, with a great liking for the dramatic and extravagant if I remember correctly.  I think you'd make a good trelaine after your many and various performances, as he wouldn't be a villain, just trying to help with consequences that even he can't control.
And I actually have the book itself but never finished reading it.  Maybe I should...
The Doctor.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Locutus
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Joseph Westhouse
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
[...]
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby