Re: Braillemon status update!

bjaxstriker wrote:

Ah yeah speaking to them works fine now.  One bug that's still there that I forgot to mention before is sometimes in a battle, not sure if it's specifically a trainer battle or if it happened in a wild Pokémon battle the first time, the game will lag about two steps behind, or repeat two steps is more accurate.  So like it will already have said yours and the enemy's moves and move on to the end of turn stats but then it'll say them again and often stays that way, so you'll have to arrow to realize when it's the part where you choose fight, item, etc and the move instead of entering until it says to choose because otherwise you'll miss it because the game isn't at the point where it says what will *your pokemon* do when the options are there.  Also because of this things faint twice, ask to switch pokemon for trainer battles twice, etc.  I think the first time it straightened itself out after a while but when it happened on the newest one it crashed afterwards.  Hope that all makes sense.
Jackie

I'm quite confused, are you saying that basically the game loops the last part of the battle turn where it goes (whatever has [hp] out of [hp] hit points. Enemy has whatever percent health.)? I have not encountered that myself, if it crashed to the desktop the game will spout an error resembling the errors that other members have posted.

The flow of battle is the following:

-Before attack messages (switching pokemon, activating effects, ect.)
-First attack sound
-First attack
-Second attack sound
-Second attack
-Your end-turn statuses (poison ect.)
-Enemy end-turn statuses
(If F10 has toggled End Turn Report on)
-Your report
-Enemy report

Can you specify exactly where the issue is happening? (Also I just remembered that Whirlwind/Roar doesn't activate abilities on switch, I'll throw in something that will set those up)