Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

sounds good just in case things go bad. Love that the fights I had today were a bit harder after your update. I still stomp on through but 80 regular bandits and like 10 different elite ones vs a part of level 7 characters is pretty fun.

Also starting to see a lot more other types of humanoid enemies, not just bandits, dervishes, and dwarves on the roads. Came near some giant trolls too but didn't fight them.

also, a question, how exactly does the game determine what is in a dungeon? Today I found an animal den and it was a joke, the toughest fight my level 7 party had was with 4 jackals. I've found dungeons way on the other end of difficulty but not sure what determines what strength of monster goes where.

also, is there any way you could manage it to let us know if we have  completed a dungeon we come across before? I range widely but also stick to the roads as my guide to a point, I might not recognize if I stumbled upon an animal den or something I've done before if I hadn't been back to the place in a while.

also, I know one version of D&D had an open-ended level system and I thought it was part of this first edition, is level open-ended or does it cap somewhere?

and one thing I noticed about the moon phases, on one of the days of the new moon (the one where it being high in the sky directly corresponds with noon," instead of saying "New moon" it says "Moon_ phase_ 8) instead actually saying "underscore" on the underscore parts. This only happens on that one day and the day before and after don't have that problem and it says "new moon" like it is supposed to.

keep up the good work, still loving the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector