Re: CVAA Accessibility Rules Now In Effect

@JaceK are we done now then? Could you please lay off the accessibility-hating until the end of March? I think that's a reasonable timescale and a healthy level of skepticism; neither praising or damning, simply waiting to see what the first wave of games released post compliance deadline are like. Particularly those biggest AAA ones that your thinking is aimed at.

The offer still stands of a free ticket to the conference and the personal introductions to the people from those big companies, let me know if you would like to take it up. I'm 100% serious, three other people from these forums have attended before.