Re: Sudden attack is not a clone

The issue is most of the open source BGT projects being used and learned from actually aren't open source. There are some sure, but the ones that allow online games and such were never open sourced. It's sad, I'd have given this commmunity so many   ooppeen source BGT projects they could use, but now I understand that a large portion of it will gladly forcibly take the knowledge from me if they can, and so have lost almost all respect for open sourcing in this community. For that matter if there was a place with people who weren't mostly outright thieves and no I'm not just talking about the cloning devs themselves but also  the  people who willingly play them knowing it's a clone, you can be certain I'd leave this community behind and never look back. At least the admins here are doing the right thing, something I'm very grateful for, and I'm also not accusing every person in this community of supporting clones, but sadly it seems that more do than don't. Anyway, this is utterly, and absolutely, a clone of TK. I know it with 1000000 percent certainty.