Re: preparation regarding copyright

guys, really think please on this. OK, so lets say I wanted to create an audio rendition of this game from Sega from the 1990s. Streets of rage.! And lets say that I want to be authentic. and that i'l have to change my sounds because of that, streets of rage with other sounds, disgusting! I am just saying that this little [rule,] will really block those who will oneday try to make an audio rendition of A game only to find out that they can't be authentic with it. I guess meny of you won't understand, as I dout some of you don't even know what sor is, and BTW that probability risk, is A huge risk. that could depend on the userbace of this forrum. I humbley ask that you think more about just the law, and for once, think. Take A minut and think, about the future of AG, which I would love to remind you, is allready small, Just take A minut and then tell me. OK,

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector