Re: Question about vgstorm games.

I feel like some developers come onto the seen just to feed their hungry wallets. I understand that college students are pressed for time. I am one, so I better know that, but there are better ways of managing to get some money, like doing things that will really help people. I'm starting cheap voiceover lessons to earn enough to pay off my student loans before they accumulate interest. I don't have a lot, but when they accumulate interest, that will change. I want to start making the money now before it's really a huge issue. Back on topic, I feel like this is a case for someone's wallet, and I'm not even trying to be mean. It's just that I despise when someone offers goods or services just to fill their wallet, and then doesn't really care about the people using them. That kind of messes with me.