Re: Question about vgstorm games.

See, I won't even go that far. I am not saying Aaron is greedy. At worst, I have issues with his unwillingness to listen to pretty overwhelming customer feedback as yet. Look how much people had to howl for him to add any sort of screenreader support to Manamon, and the game is just flat better with NVDA, IMHO. But calling him greedy, saying he's here to pad his wallet? Nah, I'm gonna actually ask that we not go that far. That's borderline personal attack, right there.