Re: can I have a crazy party save?

I used to use the keyboards built into the laptops I had. Replacing those is a pain in the ass. My current keyboard is a cheapo USB model that's still going pretty strong after nearly a year and a half of heavy use, and I'm happy with it. Still don't feel like pounding it to death playing minigames.

For me, if I ever ask for a CP save, it's because I want to experience the game for fun but don't really care about going all hardcore and stuff. These games, for me, are not precisely what I'm after, so while I'd like to mess around with them, I don't want to put in hours of frustration and keyboard punishment just to muddle around. If someone wanted to let me have a save, cool. If not, I'm not too bothered.

At this point, I'm pretty sure Christian's reputation is trashed, so I am hoping, for the time being at least, that people do not help him. It will just encourage him to keep doing what he's doing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : christian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector