Re: can I have a crazy party save?

Thing is, keyboards are created to be used. You don't need to hammer the keys in CP minigames, only to press them fast, which should not be harmful in any way. Again, my theory is not proven either, and it is totally possible that people did break their keyboards while playing games, however that never happened to me and I am just sharing my experience. I understand people who don't want to do it though, it does not even have to be for this reason, there are people  who simply have difficulties pressing keys fast.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : christian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector