Re: can I have a crazy party save?

No clue where this idea comes from that CP games destroy keyboards. I have heard people say it, and you really need to have a low quality keyboard for that to happen. I think this is just an impression, not  a proven fact or anything. I have played CP on the exact same keyboard actively ever since it was released, and it is not any gaming keyboard or anything, an internal laptop keyboard. Regarding saves though, please Google something like GTA 5 save and you will find it in 30 seconds. No need to say please, to explain your reasons or to justify your actions in 10 pages. I have no idea why is this not normal in the audio gaming community, at least on here. It is not illegal, it is not stealing and should not concern you at all. If someone wants to cheat, they do not need a save file to do that. Whether they have one or not does not make them any less or more likely to cheat. There was this time during which I could not complete AAC no matter what. I found a save file and used it just because I was curious how does it look like when a game is complete. Later on I beat the game myself of course, but that's one way of looking at it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : christian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector