Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

in my state it has been made a legal mandate that you have to wear masks or you won't receive service in public businesses. Of course the attourney general is suing our governor for that, which means he's lost my vote.

I'm not really for the mandate myself, but we need it because too many people are being unsafe and where we were doing fantastic, in terms of infection and death rats before, we're now spiraling in infection out of control and have gone from being one of the best states to one of the worst.