Re: Any way to make coding on MacOS non-painful?

I tried over the course of about 6 months in 2013 or 2014.  Used a macbook every day, because I figured maybe it was me and I'd give it a serious chance and make sure that it wasn't just me not knowing VO.  I didn't succeed, as in even taking notes in class sucked by comparison to Windows.  Maybe you'll do better or maybe things have changed, but since my one die-hard mac friend finally got fed up and abandoned it for Windows not too long ago, my guess is it's only gotten worse.  There is a reason TDSR exists.

Save yourself the time and use the SSH server, if you can.  Given that it's Godot which is already cross platform, you will probably be able to do almost everything without touching the mac.  There are undocumented ways to deploy to iOS as well, but they're undocumented and I don't have links handy; you can probably even get as far as a command line debugger, if you try hard enough.