Re: An inquiry about Mathematics courses and Braille

No error in communication. I was just giving advice as I have taken high level math courses in college. And also, might serve as some pointers of when indeed you do end up in college. I'm not sure where you are located, but in my response, I pointed to the fact that, at least in the US, you should have a much easier time getting access to Braille material in k-12 public schooling. That still doesn't make the subjects easier by any means. However, if you have access to teachers of the visually impaired or something similar, you can certainly talk to them about your options.
I feel my techniques for graphs are still applicable. Buying a draftsman and graph paper are still a good way to go. I also had an Orion TI-84 Plus with the talking module, which can provide some assistance such as telling you intercepts, stats evaluations, etc.
Also, getting ahead of your class does wonders sometimes. I know it takes effort, but reading from free textbooks like the ones on openstax, and familiarizing yourself with notation, even with a Braille display if you have one, will help you minimize challenges in understanding when the time comes around in dealing with the material.
And another tip, I found that watching videos on Khan Academy helped solidify understanding of things. Just listening to them will help a little.
And I hope you have access to Nemeth Braille material. Because UEB Math Braille is not so great. I co-authored a CSUN paper with some justifications from a Computer Science perspective on that topic with respect to developing mathematical software that supports Braille IO.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector