Re: An inquiry about Mathematics courses and Braille

Hmm, interesting. I will look into getting one. Does the paper come with grids by default? I'm asking because what if I need points on the graph? Though I suppose they can be given to me in whatever format we settle on. Will have to give it some further thought.
Re, having access to people who know the Braille Math, I don't actually. I got access to a Braillist who does not know Braille codes beyond Algebra II but has a reference of literally all the symbols used in Braille Mathematics, but that thing is huge and is not very intuitive to use. I'll see if I can find somebody by September, though, but even if I know the symbols there is the problem of my notetaker having a stroke any time there is *anything else* but math in the document. I seriously got to get a laptop. I already lost plenty of test answers do to random crashes where the unit would just freeze up and then reboot without saving my work.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector