Re: An inquiry about Mathematics courses and Braille

No, the paper doesn't come with grids.  But it does come with a ruler that clips onto the side so you can just draw your own.

Depending on what you need, you can often just draw a grid yourself by drawing the two axis and using your thumb to put ticks along them to mark off the coordinates.  I was told that most sighted students do that.  But you can also get a lame but good enough grid by just freehand sketching it out...yeah maybe all the squares aren't the same size but what matters is that it's just vaguely close and they can tell if your answer is right.

Laptops in school are what they are.  I wish I could say that schools are unjustified in being skittish about giving students laptops, and it's a shame that they're applying that to us, but give a high school student a laptop at a school which probably doesn't know what a secure network is if not having one fucked them over, and bad things can happen.  I knew someone in high school who could get admin on the library computers with a batch file on a thumbdrive, so.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector