Re: Muds

I'm playing wayfare myself, and I love the amount of stuff I find and can build.  I am Marion.  I don't like a lot of violent play, so games like wayfare and Clok are good for me.  Both have things to fight, but, there is so much more to do!  I love the crafting, the exploring and scavenging, farming on clok, hunting, fishing, and on clok, the guilds are diverse and very interesting.  I have two chars on there.  One is Destriana, and she is an artisan of the Coalition.  My other is called a Utasa and his name is boriguard.  He gets to go into places and collect information kind of like a spy, but, he's also one heck of a fighter when it comes to using his swords.  Marion on Wayfare is working on botany now.  I'm finding lots of new things, building some of everything,...I think, and in general, having a blast.  I even petted a tundra mule last night.  that was fun! *grin*   anyways, hapy gami ng!

the address for clok is

clok.contrarium.net  Port 4000.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : morecoffee50 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : morecoffee50 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector