Re: Muds

Alteraeon is very awsome, but that is quite some advancement! :d.

I've gone back to the  iron realms site, and looked at the home pages for each of their muds. From what I can gather, (and I could be wrong).

All the games advertise the same elements, but their descriptions put emphasis on different things. Achaea pushes the roleplay aspect heavily (possibly hence your exam), Imperion is the pvp and politics game, while Lusternia emphasises complex quests, Etolia also pushes the exploring so I'm not sure on that one, but it does seem the games have slightly different focuses.