Re: I am affronted by the presence of god

@camlorn and ethin you are probably right, I haven't fully considdered all aspects of it, I guess this happens when I try to write something coherent before drinking my cofee. smile
I am always open to new possibilities that's why I keep asking and researching this stuff in hopes that one day what I experienced could be proven somehow. If you do a google search on the matter, the only actual experiment that comes up is the one I linked to. So it probably was something wrong with it if they didn't pursue the matter further.
Quantum phisics looks promising though, it seems to defy the laws of phisics in ways that we can't fully comprehend yet and whatever is happening during these experiences it has to be linked to how the matter works at a quantum level.
I keep wondering how further can science go? I mean, quantum particles must have some components, some even smaller things that make it work, perhaps there is an even deeper level that we simply aren't aware of yet.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector