Re: SoundRTS and the CrazyMod (update 8.3)

Actually cloud storm got moved to the voodoo priest of the orcs, which I guess does make sense since the orcs' main weakness is air units, but it makes the voodoo priest even more deadly than it already is. Robots aren't actually all that powerful; plasma cannons do a lot of damage, but it doesn't change the fact that robot units have pretty low health and are vulnerable. The plasma cannon is their only really destructive unit, the others have mostly low damage. The radar and magnetic thunder storm abilities are very useful, but they can't necessarily help you win; the magnetic storms' effectiveness depends a lot on luck. And I've seen it way too often where technicals defeat robots because grenade launchers manage to get into the adjacent square despite the presence of plasma cannons and quickly destroy all the ground robot units because they are so easy to wipe out. There's also no way you would win in the reverse situation; the robot units jus t get destroyed too quickly when entering a square under attack from an adjacent square. I also feel like the robots are disproportionately expensive, but I guess that's to limit them somewhat since they are not limited by food.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SoundMUD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SoundMUD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Pragma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SoundMUD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SoundMUD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector